Competition Terms and Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS - PHOTO/VIDEO COMPETITION for Aug/Sept/Oct 2023
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Terms & Conditions. Any entry not complying with these Terms & Conditions is invalid.
2. Entry is only open to Australian residents who are 16 years or over and have a valid email address, and any Entrant who is under the age of 18 years must have their parent or guardian’s permission to enter the competition (“Eligible Entrant”). Employees of the Promoter, the Promoter’s associated companies, the Promoter’s agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter.
3. COMPETITION DATES: The competition opens at 9am Australia Standard Time on 22nd July, 2023 and closes at 11:59pm on 31 October, 2023 (“Competition Period”). Only entries received before 11:59pm prior on the day prior to judging's will be considered during the Competition Period.
4. HOW TO ENTER: To enter the competition entrants must visit the Durotank Photo/Video Competition page (www.durotank.com.au/competition), register as an entrant, upload photographs or videos of the Durotank product, tell us why they love their Durotank product, and leave a Google Review.
5. The number of entries an Eligible Entrant may send is not limited, provided each entry is different.
6. This competition is for Organisations with a valid ABN. Private or personal applications to Durotank will not be considered. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of each entry and to disqualify any entry that fails to comply with these terms, or any Entrant who tampers with the entry process in any way.
7. THE PRIZE: There are 3 prizes to be won. 1st Prize Yeti Tundra Haul ® - Wheeled Hard Cooler, 2nd Prize Yeti Roadie ® - 24 Hard Cooler, and 3rd Prize Yeti Rambler ® - 24oz Mug.
8. The prize is not transferable & cannot be converted to cash.
9. This competition is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the identity of the prize winner selected. All valid entries received during the Competition Period will be judged on their merit and the Eligible Entrant who submitted the entry judged to have the best entry during the judging period will win the prize. In the event that no entry reaches an acceptable standard of entry as deemed by the judges, then the judges reserve the right not to award a prize.
10. Judging of entries will be completed at the offices of the Promoter by 5pm the following Friday (i.e. the final week’s judging will be completed by 7th November, 2023).
11. The winner will be notified within 48 hours of judgment being finalised via their registered email address, to arrange delivery of their prize. (provided the appropriate account settings are activated) The name of the prize winner will be announced on the Durotank competition page (https://durotank.com.au/competition) within 48 hours of the winner being notified and prize being accepted.
12. The prize must be claimed by the winner within 14 days of the Promoter announcing the competition results. In the event that a winner fails to claim their prize by responding to the Promoter’s message and providing a valid address for delivery in Australia, the prize will be forfeited and the Eligible Entrant who submitted the entry judged to be the next best received in the same week will be offered the prize.
13. The Promoter is not liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered or incurred by any person, including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss, or for personal injury suffered or sustained during the course of accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
14. In the case where the nominated Organisation refuses receipt of the prize, the Entry is deemed void, and the prize will be offered to the next valid Entry.
15. The winner should look to the manufacturer of the products and provider of services awarded as prizes for all warranties. However, these terms and conditions do not exclude or limit the application of any statutory provision (including a provision of the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth)) where to do so would contravene that statute or cause any part of these terms and conditions to be void.
16. By entering the competition, each Entrant acknowledges that their name and entry content, including all photos, may be used for printing, broadcast, publicity and promotional purposes, including but not limited to the Promoter’s websites, marketing collateral and social media accounts without compensation. It is a condition of accepting the prize, and as consideration for that prize, that each prize winner assigns all right, title and interest in their entry and any film footage of the prize being taken to the Promoter to enable the use of it by the Promoter, including for commercial purposes and they agree not to object to any such use on the basis of any moral right. A prize winner will, if required by the Promoter, complete any documentation necessary to give effect to this assignment of right, title and interest.
17. If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned, whether caused by infection by computer virus, mobile phone failure, line drop out, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or integrity of the competition, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion, (subject to any written direction given by a relevant Regulatory Authority), to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition.
18. Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt into the Promoter’s database. The Promoter is not responsible for receipt of incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete information caused by an Entrant or occurring during transmission. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone, telephone or computer network, or lines, servers, or telephone or internet providers, traffic congestion on any phone or computer network, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participants or any other person’s handset or computer related to or resulting from participation or sending or receiving of any communication or of any materials in this competition.
19. Entrants warrant and agree that, without limitation:
a. they will not submit any material (including without limitation, the entry itself, images, answers to questions, posts or comments and whether on the Durotank’ website or elsewhere in relation to this competition or any entrant or entry) (Content) that is unlawful or fraudulent or that may be in breach of any intellectual property, privacy, publicity or other rights, defamatory, obscene, derogatory, pornographic, sexually inappropriate, politically incorrect, violent, abusive, harassing, threatening, racist, ageist, sexist, objectionable with respect to religion, origin or gender, not suitable for children under 15, or otherwise unsuitable for publication in the context of this competition;
b. they will only submit Content which they have personally created or have the right to submit;
c. their entry will not contain viruses or cause injury or harm to any person or entity;
d. they have the approval of all parents and/or legal guardians of the persons depicted in the entry;
e. they will comply with these Conditions of Entry and with all applicable laws and regulations, including without limitation, those governing copyright, content, defamation, privacy, publicity and the access or use of others' computer or communication systems;
f. they have the full authority to grant to the Promoter the rights referred to in these Conditions of Entry; and
g. they will indemnify the Promoter against all costs and claims by third parties arising from a breach these Conditions of Entry.
20. The Promoter is Durotank trading as Durotank Pty Ltd.
I purchased a Poly Tank Fuel Trailer from DUROTANK in April 2018. DUROTANK builds one of the best fuel trailers I have ever used. The build quality, engineering and attention to detail is unreal. The fuel trailer is rock solid, it tracks extremely well full of fuel at 100km/hr and its road worthy. All of the fittings are hoses are high quality hydraulic hose and crimped fittings so there are no leaks. The Durotank team is very easy to deal with and more than happy to help with any enquiries. The staff are friendly and it is a pleasure to do business with them. I’d buy another one in a heartbeat, that’s for sure
Ben Harris – AB Contract Farming
The Duro Cubes are going extremely well! My guys are very happy with them. Having them already saved us on oil transport on at least 2 occasions so far and has also allowed us to restructure our oil work days and use out of hours oil deliveries to make more efficient use of the time on site.
Field Supervisor, Electricity Distributor (AUSGRID)
The fuel trailer I purchased from DUROTANK is well designed to withstand the harsh mining environment I work in, with no compromise to efficient and reliable fast fuel delivery
Brad Black – Hardrock Blasting Services
I would like to recommend Durotank to anyone that is considering their products. From first enquiry to after the product was delivered the customer experience was flawless.
Nick Dunlop – Kelton Rentals
As a business owner I would highly recommend DUROTANK to any person who is serious about saving money, purchasing and storing their own fuel in bulk, particularly in today’s challenging economic times. DUROTANK supplied us an excellent quality Australian made fuel tank built to the specs that suited out business. Our staff love how easy it is to use and how much time it saves refuelling each week. We purchased the Smartfill System with it and its definitely a worthwhile investment both for use and fuel management. The aftersales service from DUROTANK has been outstanding.
Tony Grace – Lachlan Valley
The supply process from quotation to order placement, being kept informed of manufacturing process and delivery date and final delivery was seamless. I really appreciated the proactive approach to driving a positive Customer Experience. I couldn’t fault the product or service at all.
Peter – Meadows Family Restaurants
All our fuel trailers and on site tanks are supplied by Durotank which are built with strength and quality and always delivered on time, helpful and friendly staff, won’t get better.
Harry Smith - Milbrae Quarries
We found DUROTANK exceptionally professional to deal with. They worked closely with us to determine our exact need and then delivered the product within their promised time frame. The tank supplied is of excellent quality and makes refuelling a piece of cake. We will definitely be using DUROTANK again and have no hesitation in recommending them.
Jared Layton – Orange Hire
Here in the hire field we need tough, reliable equipment that we and our customers can depend on. That’s why for our fuel storage needs we use the Australian made Durotank. Thank you Durotank for helping us support our customers in all mining and civil areas.
Here in the hire field we need tough, reliable equipment that we and our customers can depend on. That’s why for our fuel storage needs we use the Australian